One of the most requested services I offer is the conversion of Hasbro and Master Replicas Force FX lightsabers to in-hilt LED configuration. This upgrade facilitates a removable blade and noticeably increases the brightness of the hilt. For this service, I have four different offerings, but I also accept special requests for different soundboards and the like.
These prices apply to all Master Replicas and Hasbro sabers except the following models, which due to being more involved conversions, are subject to additional cost:
- 2002 Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker AOTC
- 2003 Master Replicas Darth Vader ANH
- 2003 Master Replicas Luke Skywalker ROTJ
- 2015 Hasbro Kylo Ren
Arms of Ilum no longer offers basic Force FX LED conversions. The work involved is as much or more than total overhauls, especially considering Master Replicas and Hasbro have both made changes to their soundboard designs over the years. If you’re looking to simply swap the LED string blade with an in-hilt LED, I can point you in the direction of sabersmiths who offer the service.
Nano Biscotte Total Conversion: $235 + S/H (Commissions are temporarily closed)
- Conversion to in-hilt LED using the appropriate adapter from The Custom Saber Shop
- Plecter Labs Nano Biscotte V4 soundboard
- 3 custom sound banks (one custom sound font included)
- 16 swing and 16 clash sounds
- Flash-on-Clash (Shimmer-on-Clash for single-diode LEDs)
- Single-diode Cree XP-E2 LED
- Custom chassis with either a removable battery or in-hilt recharge port (please specify)
- High-quality 18650 Li-ion battery
- 28mm high-bass speaker
- Ultrasabers Mid-Grade blade
Nano Biscotte Tri-Cree Total Conversion: $255 + S/H (Commissions are temporarily closed)
- Same features as the Nano Biscotte Total Conversion
- Replaces single-diode LED with an LED star containing three dice for added brightness (around 25% perceived boost).
Hasbro Black Series Force FX Darth Vader Total Conversion V1 [Article] [YouTube]
2003 Master Replicas Force FX Darth Vader Total Conversion [YouTube]